Which Way?
-
This week on Sunday Postcard Art, the theme is ARROWS
Ive made a collaged postcard, using various images from collage image
books. Stamping, splatters a...
the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team post
-
artwork by gemma maggs
today the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team post is brought to you by
gemma maggs.
gem created this wonderful tap using my ru...
SoS Truck
-
[image: Smith Oilfield Service Truck Oil on Canvas 24" x36" Shirley L Hays
2013]
Smith Oilfield Service Truck
Oil on Canvas
24″ x 36″
Shirley L Hays
2013
My 'Pages and Memories' altered book
-
Yes, I know it's been quite some time since I've blogged. I think sometimes
I'm just too busy or just forget. Recently, I've been working on an altered
boo...
A whole year of funk?
-
Wow. I knew I was in a bit of a funk, but a whole year?
That sucks. I sure hope its past me now. I really want to move on to good
things.
Retirement shoul...
Two Bees!!
-
Or not Two bees!!! Thomas's weekly postcard project!! Not sure what to do
for three? Three cats maybe , or maybe I should save that for Five as we
have fi...
Last ATC of 2009
-
Yesterday I sent on its way the last ATC I did on 2009. It features a white
cyclamen flower for Rapa at iATCs as part of the monthly partner trade, I
used...
3 comments:
you did a wonderful job, as always!
happy new year!
hugs,
cath
nice job stewie!
Happy New Year to you and your bunch Sweetie!This is A very pretty atc!Well done!Bravo!
Post a Comment